This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR.The arm of the sofa was cracked in two places and the finish was damaged.

We conveyed to the company that the sofa could not be repaired by us. It was made out of a non-wood product and that we only work with wood. They then contacted us again and insisted that we make the repair. We again returned to the home and once again assessed that we could not do this repair.

The sofa was made out of a pressed composite material with a spray on two-tone faux wood finish. We charge them $50.00 for the two trips out to Clackamas and gave them our assessment both times.

To this date we have not been paid the $50.00 nor will anyone return our calls or e-mails.The owner's were attempting to get a replacement sofa but we have not heard if that has happened.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of sofa from If Only Inc and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants If Only Inc to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was their customer service, their process of paying vendors, quality of their work and prices where high. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by If Only Inc for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with If Only Inc?

Comments

I ALSO HAD BAD DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY. I MADE A DELIVERY FOR THEM AND AS OF 2 YEARS I HAVEN'T RECIEVED PAYMENT.

to Anonymous #1113245

I feel your pain.I wasn't even sure they were still in business.

Was this delivery made recently or 2 years ago?

I looked them up on corporations and the one I found appears to be out of business.I'm sure we weren't the only 2 companies that did not get payment for our services.

to Anonymous Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1184690

I THINK THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS.THE LADY I DEALT WITH IS WORKING FOR A COMPANY IN ATLANTA THAT ABSORBED THEM.

I HAVE FORGOTTEN HER NAME.I CALLED HER AND SHE HUNG UP WHEN I TOLD HER MY NAME.